do not need to “sign-up” your child for Extended Care AM or PM. Students will
be signed in when they arrive and signed-out when they leave. These charges
will appear on your monthly tuition statement.
notice the new drop-off and pick-up areas. Our hope is to make drop-off and
pick-up as simple as possible by keeping your children centrally located.
Fees, Locations and Schedules:
- K-5thGrade students are in the Cascade
Pavilion lunchroom (the new building).
- 6th-8thGrade Students are in the Olympic
are $5.00 from 6:30am to 7:00am and from 7:00am to 8:00am is $7.00.
is no charge for children dropped off after 7:55am to when school starts at
Care AM Schedule:
- Free play/time
- Students will be grouped in grade levels/Games, coloring, reading, etc.
- Begin line up to move students to arrival areas.
8:25am - Wait in arrival areas for teachers/Play worship music
Care PM:3:25pm-6pm(no prior sign-up required)i
- K-3rd Grade: Located in the Cascade Pavilion
- 4-5th Grade: Located in the Olympic Pavilion
- Middle School: Room E201 (Mr. Wolitarsky's Classroom) At 5:30, Mr. Wolitarsky will escort the Middle School students to the Cascade Pavilion)
are $7.00 per hour, one hour minimum charge. After one hour the charge is $3.50
per half hour increment.
Care PM Schedule (K-3 Grade): (4-5th Grade):
3:40 pm - Welcome 3:30-3:40 pm- Check In
- 3:40 pm
- Recess 3:40-4:15 pm- Study Hall
- 4:05 pm
- Snack 4:15-4:40 pm- Recess
- 4:20-4:45 pm
- Homework/quiet play 4:45-5:10 pm- Quiet Play
5:30 pm - Games, Coloring, Reading, etc. 5:10-6:00 pm- Free Time
6:00 pm - Free Play/Clean up *Cascade Pavilion 5:15*
Care MS Schedule:
- 3:45-5:30 pm Study Hall
- 5:30-6:00 pm Free Time
*5:30 Location Change: Cascade Pavilion*