There are a variety ways in which you can pay tuition and fees:
With the addition of Online Enrollment, families now have the ability to pay tuition electronically using PayNow through ParentsWeb. This option is found in the Family Information > Family Billing area of ParentsWeb (District Code: NCA-WA)
- You can view your financial statement there as well.
- In PayNow you can use either E-check or Credit Card.
- The E-check option is free.
- Note: There is a convenience fee of 3.75% each time you pay by Debit or Credit Card using PayNow.
- VISA Debit and VISA Credit Cards are not available as a payment option when using PayNow (see below for VISA payment option).
You may pay by personal check, cash, or through your personal bank's bill payer service (Tuition Plan Options 1, 2 or 5 - see descriptions below).
If you elected to pay monthly or quarterly automated tuition payments (Tuition Plan Options 3 or 4) and you have submitted the ACH form with a voided check, withdrawals will begin August 1st. ACH is for tuition only, all other charges such as childcare and NSAE classes must still be paid by one of the other methods.
Payment can be made by credit card in the NCA business office (not online) IF you elected to pay your child's entire 2017-2018 academic year tuition (Tuition Plan Option 1).
- The convenience fee will be waived using this method of payment.
- VISA Debit and VISA Credit Cards can be used with this option.
- Please call Troy Howard at 425-322-2330 to schedule a time convenient to you for this payment option.
Current Family Information:
Each student's completed Online Enrollment Packet is available for viewing in ParentsWeb under Family Information.