Northshore uses an online application site for all of our open positions. The application is free; you just need to create an applicant profile. PayNW makes it easy for you to upload your resume, answer applicant questions, and to apply to any of our job opportunities!
If you have any questions or need any assistance, contact Human Resources through email
or by calling 425-322-2310.
Our application process generally follows these steps:
• Submit your application through PayNW
• If there is an opening for which you are qualified, you may be asked to interview with the manager of the department
• All eligible candidates will be considered before further steps are taken
• If initial screening is passed, you may be called for an interview by the school interview team. At this point, you will be asked for your placement file.
• Following a successful interview with the school interview team, you will be contacted by the office and a final interview with the Superintendent will be arranged.
• A position will then be offered to the finalist. A contract will be drawn up and an orientation date will be determined.
• Candidates who are not offered a position will be notified by mail or phone.*
*Applications will be retained in our files for one year following application date. After one year, renewal will be made annually upon request by applicant.